Safety & Service
We are taking extra safety precautions to keep our staff, students and guests safe. Things will look a little different at your next visit, so here is what you can expect:
- Our waiting areas will be closed. We'll text you when we're ready for you, in the meantime please wait outside or in your car.
- We'll have a sanitation station right when you walk in to sanitize your hands and take your temperature. If you're running over 100.3° we'll reschedule your appointment for you.
- We have added COVID-19 screening questions to our normal waiver for you to complete at check-in.
- We'll be doing touchless greetings - please no hugs or handshakes.
- Our beverage and spa snack services will be suspended for the time being along with magazines.
- Please come by yourself for your service. No children, pets or personal guests can accompany you. (Unless you are bringing someone under 16 for a service)
- All stations will be wiped with disinfectant between each guest, and we'll use new gloves and a clean apron for each service.
- A mask is required for anyone in the building.
- We're going cashless and accepting payment by card only.
- We won't be offering facials and facial waxing initially (except brow waxing), we'll let you know when we are adding them back to our service menu!